DeutschEnglish
Pinter Laminger weiss
druckansicht
History - Contact - Partners

Office - History

Pinter & Weiss OG was founded in 1991 and was originally formed by the merger of the Patent Attorneys Offices of Dipl. Ing. Adam Klein and Dipl. Ing. Rudolf Pinter – the original name of the company registered in the Commercial Register at that time was Patentanwälte Klein & Pinter OEG and they were then located at 1030 Vienna, Fasangasse 49.

Dipl. Ing. Adam Klein has been registered in the list of Austrian Patent Attorneys since 1963 and has had his office in Fasangasse since that time. Dipl. Ing. Rudolf Pinter has been registered as an Austrian Patent Attorney since 1985 and ran an office in 1010 Vienna, Elisabethstrasse 1/24 from that time until the merger with
Dipl. Ing. Adam Klein.

In 1997 Mag. Norbert Laminger joined the company as an additional partner and the company name was changed to Patentanwälte Klein, Pinter & Laminger OEG although the office continued to be located at 1030 Vienna, Fasangasse 49. Mag. Norbert Laminger has been registered in the list of Austrian Patent Attorneys since 1995 and ran an office in 2410 Hainburg an der Donau from 1995.

In 1998 the senior partner Dipl. Ing. Adam Klein retired and initially the company name was retained. Following the move to the present office premises in 1999, the address changed to 1040 Vienna, Prinz-Eugen-Strasse 70.

In 2005 Dipl. Ing. Christian Weiss MSc first joined the company as an employee and later following his registration in the list of Austrian Patent Attorneys at the end of 2005, was incorporated in the company in July 2007. On this occasion the company name was changed to Patent Attorneys Pinter, Laminger & Weiss OG.

Patent Attorny Laminger left the company with end of july 2012. On this occasion the company name was changed to Patent Attorneys Pinter & Weiss OG.

Apart from the two Austrian Patent Attorneys authorised to represent independently,
Dipl. Ing. Rudolf Pinter and Dipl. Ing. Christian Weiss MSc (both are registered representatives at the European Patent Office and at the Office for Hamonization in Alicante), four secretaries are currently working in the office and all are highly committed to helping our clients.

News


August 2017

Patentanwälte Pinter & Weiss has been listed as Tier 2 firm an IP Stars in the category "Patent filing & prosecution".

Februar 2017

In February 2017  Mr. Dipl.-Ing. Markus Waras joined the team of Patentanwälte Pinter & Weiss OG as trainee attorney.

March 2016

Regulation (EU) No 2015/2424 of the European Parliament and the Council amending the Community trade mark regulation entered into force on 23 March 2016. The Community trade mark will be called the European Union trade mark from now on. In case of questions please contact the team of KPL-
Impressum